Thanks sir .
its very useful information u provided to me .
one more question .
if i merge more than one test (like one http, one ftp, one jms , one java
resuest)into one test and run test then it will consume more memory that can
hang the whole process ?
will this occur due to more test in one test .
or may be it also not gives good result in graph result at  , jmeter
combines all test's result into one graph.
please suggest and help me.

Thank you friends