Hi,

I was getting the following error originally.

2007/08/07 16:41:01 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid uri '<EOF>': escaped
absolute path not valid
       at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.<init>(HttpMethodBase.java:
219)
       at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.GetMethod.<init>(GetMethod.java:88
)
       at

org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2
.java:508)

Now I notice I'm getting an error on the console:

Exception in thread "Thread-4" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Hashtable.get(Hashtable.java:334)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.reporters.Summariser.testEnded(Summariser.java:348)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.reporters.Summariser.testEnded(Summariser.java:324)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.notifyTestListenersOfEnd(S
tandardJMeterEngine.java:224)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine$StopTest.run(StandardJMete
rEngine.java:292)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Thanks for the clarification that '<EOF>' is a string generated by CSV
Dataset.

I'm not sure what happened when I wasn't getting an error on Windows!
I'm getting it now!!!

I've also coded the http and host separately now.  Thanks.

Simon