Hi,

I'm getting the following errors in my jmeter.log file:

2007/08/13 09:13:32 ERROR -
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector: Received redirect
response 302 but no location header
2007/08/13 09:13:32 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler2.sample(HTTPSampler2
.java:837)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:889)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:875)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:298)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

2007/08/13 09:13:32 WARN  -
jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase: Existing Manager HTTP
Cookie Manager superseded by HTTP Cookie Manager
2007/08/13 09:13:32 WARN  -
jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase: Existing Manager HTTP
Header Manager superseded by HTTP Header Manager

Have you any suggestions as to how to get round this?

Thanks,

Simon