Hi list,

We have a situation where our scripts are fairly short and need to start frequently, so that the expense of starting up a Java environment each time is very high compared to the actual script execution.

Would there be any way to submit test scripts to a running jmeter server without using Java to do the actual submission? Should I be looking into Beanshell? Or something like PHP/Java integration? (http://php.net/manual/en/ref.java.php)

Thanks a lot!
--
 - Pieter