I am using HTTP Request sampler,
I am recording script through HTTP proxy server.
I am sure i am downloading same amount of data and generating same load of 1
user. I am calculating average through summary report

sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Which HTTP Sampler are you using?
Are you using http: or https:?

Are you sure that you are downloading the same amount of data in each test?
Server responses may vary with the headers that are sent.

Are you sure that you are generating the same load on the server in each test?
Server response may vary if the load varies.

How are you calculating the averages?
The individual sample times shown by JMeter only include the actual
sample time, but if you are using overall elapsed times and then
dividing by the number of samples, these will be affected by
assertions, and other test elements.

S.