--- sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Works fine for me.

Hate when that happens. I loaded a jmx created in an
earlier version of Jmeter and the cookie policy can be
changed no problem.  Not sure if this a clue to my
problem. I will try re-creating the jmx and see if
that fixes things.

> > The other problem is more important. The cookie
> > manager doesn't seem to work. I've changed it's
> scope
> > but still doesn't work.
>
> It works fine for me with the default policy and
> with rfc2109.
>
> I just tried with Google and the second sampler sent
> the cookie
> provided by the first response, at least in GUI
> mode.
>
> Try enabling debug for
> jmeter.protocol.http.control.CookieManager

I will try this, thanks.

> > I edit the test plan in the gui and run the test
> > without a gui.
>
> Does it work in GUI mode for you?

I haven't tried running the test in GUI mode since
it's a remote box.