> Hey,
>
> I stated this in another post but decided to create my own for tracking
> purposes.
> My current setup is as such,
>
> 3+ Thread groups

Why use multiple thread groups?

> 3+ JDBC Connection Elements

> Runtimers
> Loop Timers
> and 45 individual JDBC Requests.
>
> The reason i am looking for a method of creating an alternating JDBC request
> becomes obviouse as constantly having to come up with unique searchs becomes
> more and more combersome and time consuming.

Alternating implies repetition (e.g. 1,2,3,1,2,3) but then you mention
unique - which do you mean? Or do you mean variable request?

> With 5 JDBC requests configured to have alternating values i could
> constantly have changing searches and never have an instance or a cached
> search happening and thus contaminating my results. problem is i do not know
> how to create the said JDBC request.
>
> Is it also possible to have an element alternate between different databases
> without having to creat an entirely new element/thread group?

You need 1 pool for each unique set of connection attributes (database
name, driver, username etc)

The JDBC request uses the pool name to get the database connection;
the pool name can be a variable, and the SQL statement can use
variables as well.

e.g. JDBC sampler:

pool: ${pool}

statement: select ${col1} from ${table} where ${col2} = '${value}'

You may also be able to use a prepared statement with the appropriate values.

> I am not a coder and would need a pretty good run down of how to perform
> that kind of action. Still very new to the coding arena.

JMeter does not require "coding" but like any test application you
need to read the manual (probably a few times).

Equally importantly, you need a good understanding of the system you
are testing  and particularly what you are trying to achieve by
running the tests.