I did some more debugging and it seems when going through the proxy the
browser does not send "Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate".

I think the best way for you guys to debug this problem is to give you
access to our test environment.  We are setting up a temp account for you
guys.  Please send me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I will send you the
connection information.