hi, i just fixed the problem in my testplan.

the variable "USER" is set in a property file.
in my csv dataset, i use filename "${__property(USER)}", which works now.

before, i used "user parameters" and defined a new variable "USER" with
value "${__property(USER)}".
using "${USER}" as filename in csv dataset did NOT work.
i suppose that the CSV dataset file is opened before "user parameters" are
set.

thanks for your answer,
  chris

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]