Joseph, what is your preference in that list?

Also... as it seems this is a coomon requirement, has anybody think about
creating a JMeter's plugin based on JConsole?, this will help only in
monitoring java applications, but I think we can make something like
that...? any ideas, suggestions, people we can work on it?

--
David Castañeda R.
Easy Solutions LTDA.