From: sebb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 4:34 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Recording in Jmeter

To check whether the browser proxy is actually being used, try using
the browser without starting the JMeter proxy (or indeed without
starting JMeter). The browser should report errors.

If not, then the browser is not using the proxy.

Are you trying to record a session against a server running on the same
host?
I've had problems in the past trying to get IE to use the proxy for
localhost URLs.

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pd

> Follow the steps listed in the document above.

PRIVILEGED INFORMATION intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If
you have received it in error, please contact the sender by return
email, notify your system manager and destroy the original message and
any copies thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is
unlawful. Please check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The Company accepts no  liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented in
this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.
> The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.