Dear all,

    I am testing an application where I create a folder, update it and remove
it. I am having problems with the "Remove Request". If I add a Cookie Manager
like a child of this Request, the JMeter fails since the second iteration (it
doesn´t remove the folder). I think JMeter tries to remove the folder of the
second iteration in the session of the first iteration.

If I add a Cookie Manager in the begining of JMeter Script (at the same level
of "Remove Request"), I get problems when I execute scenarios with more than
one user (I see, in "View Results Tree", folders of an user or thread in
requests of other users). If I disable the Cookie Manager, I see the Login Page
when "Remove request" is sent to the server.

  So, I want to work with the folders (creating, updating and removing them) in
session separated (one for each user or thread). I don´t know how to use the
cookie manager to do it. Could somebody help me?

  Thanks

  Flavio