Hello Me vina, Roy's suggestions are good and correct. I would also like to
share that I have had concurrency problems with JMeter previously. And, I got a
very good result by using the JMeter jmeter-server.sh(bat) remote slave
concept. If you can muster several client machines of anytype: old laptops, old
towers (Linux, Windows matters not). Then just copy install the JMeter
directory onto the remote laptops or towers and run the script.  Then from your
JMeter master client just run your Test Plan from the menu: run/remote --> <ip
address> that shows up from the jmeter.properties file. Your ThreadGroup(s) can
have only one sampler but you can as Roy says run several ThreadGroups. Use a
Ramp Time of 1 sec (default) in a loop of as many as required to get your
application to fail. This is usually not too many 25 to 50 I would say for the
loop count max but of course this depends on how much muscle you have in your
system. The previous sentence is from memory so my info is not
 concise but you get the idea especially if you dig into the JMeter doco:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.pdf

The JMeter HTML doco on distributed testing warrants review too. HTH.

Me vina wrote ..