hi,
  To understand if the HTTP response contains an error message, i apply a regex
that extract the error message (if there is)

  I added (as Http request child) a BeanShell Listener with code below

  the scope is set successufull false if credenziali != ret

  the NOOOOOOOOO or SIIIIIIIIIII are printed correctly
  , this mean the if condition is OK,
  but the status is always true.

String credenziali = vars.get("credenziali");
String ret = vars.get("return");
if (credenziali != ret){
    print("NOOOOOOOOOOOOO");
    resultSample.setSuccessful(false); (or SampleResult.setSuccessful(false);)
}else{
  print("SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII");

  }
  thanks Fulvio
sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#BeanShell_Sampler

Read the para starting:

When the script completes, control is returned to the Sampler, and it
copies the contents of the following script variables into the
corresponding variables in the SampleResult: