Another way to achieve this is to ensure that the test runs for long
enough to ensure that all the logins have taken place.

This allows one to measure the performance once the test has stabilised.

Test runs should generally be long enough to ensure that any start-up
overhead is minor compared with the main part of the test. E.g. if it
takes 1 minute for all the logins to complete, run the test for at
least 10 minutes.