Maybe if your framework could be used as a NetBeans so-called module or an
Eclipse plugin. JMeter seems to be included with the latest NetBeans (6.0.1?).
I haven't looked at JMeter as an Eclipse plugin as I always run JMeter from the
command-line. Maybe you could just supply skeletal JMX samplers with your
framework. HTH.

Alex Karpus wrote ..