Thanks for the speedy response. The server is Fedora, so I assume NTLM
wouldn't be used? (The client is JMeter running on Windows.)

The "Base URL" seems fine to me. I have "http://www.foo.com/bar/";. The
page being accessed is "http://www.foo.com/bar/nun.html"; (where the
names have been changed to protect the innocent). Does this look
right?