Hello sebb,

I would like to do that :
1) when you right-click the Test Plan > add ThreadTest
2) The ThreadTest class will read a folder and for each file read, will
create a Sampler (maybe JavaSampler, to see...)
3) You have the ThreadTest containing all the samplers for each file read.

My second problem was to create the samples in a way that they are
displayed, but I think that I must manage with the GuiPackage... correct ?

Regards,
Cedric