Hi,

Sorry to bother you again, but I am having problems using the variablised data

This is my test plan

test plan
  thread
  JDBC config
  JDBC request
  View Results in Tree
  View Results in Table
  CSV Data Set Config

In my csv data config, I have

filename:  C:\data.csv
variable name: contractId, projectId, partyName

tha data.csv is in this format
 15004780,   Productions 6,   1401
 15004781,   Productions 7,   1402
 15004782,   Productions 8,   1403
 15004783,   Productions 9,   1404

 In my jdbc request the sql update is

 declare @contractId int,
                 @projectId int,
                 @partyName nvarchar(100)

set @contractId = ${contractid}
set @partyName = ${projectId}
set @projectId = ${partyName}

and in the jdbc field

parameter values: ${contractid},${projectId}, ${partyName}
paramater types: int, int, nvarchar

The error I am getting is:

Response message: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException:
Line 8: Incorrect syntax near '{'.

So for some reason, values are not being entered into the variables.

Aidy

Aidy
www.agiletester.co.uk