On 18/07/2008, msmolyak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I am running stress tests against a EJB3 application deployed on Oracle
>  Application Server 10.1.3. In the development environment (small company
>  network) the JMeter tests run fine. When I try running the same tests in the
>  target environment (large corporate network) the tests runs for a certain
>  number of iterations and then stops.
>
>  The test includes a series of HTTP requests. I tried thread running 40, 20
>  and 10 users, 50 iterations each. The point where JMeter stops generating
>  request looks rather random. The test is definitely not complete (although
>  usually one thread usually completes by the time it stops). There are no
>  error messages. I waited for up to 30 minutes with no results. The only
>  thing I do it to stop the test. All the requests up to the point where test
>  stops are successful.
>
>  I tried setting httpclient.timeout value to 60000 (ms) in jmeter.properties
>  file hoping that requests would time out. The property had no effect on the
>  test.
>
>  How do I discover the reason for interrupted tests?

Given that the tests work fine with the development server, it sounds
like there is a problem with the target server or network, especially
since the problem occurs with just 10 threads.

I suggest you speak to the server administrators and ask them to check
the logs to see if there are any problems.