Hello Z W, I'm no JMeter expert but if you study the GUI layout of a Jmeter
TestPlan you will see that you add Samplers to ThreadGroups. So if you add 3
Samplers to one ThreadGroup you have 3 Samplers that can take on more
attributes such as a Timer. HTH, David.

Z W wrote ..
> Hi
>
> 1- I'm not sure how to use uniform random timer, its parameters Random
> Delay Maximum and Constant Delay Offset and how they relate to each
> other.
>
> 2- Also, how do these parameters (Random Delay Maximum and Constant
> Delay Offset ) affect the thread group ramp up time for 3 threads,
> ramp-up time 5 seconds and 3 loops.
>
> 3- I'm also confused with the term sampler and its grouping. With 3
> loops set, does that mean that I have 3 samplers ?
>
> I tried reading the user manual and I still don't quite get it.
>
> Looking to hear from you.
>
> Thanks.

Yet some, not wise, go to the other side of the globe, to barbarous and
unhealthy regions, and devote ten or twenty years, in that they may live,-that
is, keep comfortably warm,- and die in New England at last.

Henry David Thoreau - Walden - 1845