Hi you all :)

I am new to JMeter so please don´t hurt me.

I am trying to test my web application which is on two computers balanced by
one apache load balancer.
I have to use cookies, because I want to "navigate" within my web page -
therefore i am using the HTTP Cookie Manager.

Now I have the problem, that when my first JMeter thread enters the URL of
the Load Balancer, it gets a jsession id together with the machine to send
the request to. For excample jsessionid=dfsdhfgsdf123_machine=computer2
This is a problem because to me it seems, that this cookie is send to the
Load Balancer by all my threads, and so all my threads always go to one
machine, instead of being balancedon two machines.

So I am asking you:

1) Does anyone know how to combine the Apache Load Balancer and JMeter ?

2) How do I config JMeter so that it doesn´t send the cookie with the first
request ?

With kind regards

Daniel Breitner