From: Turkel, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 22 August 2008 00:02
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Number of User Settings for Remote Testing

I apologize for what seems like a simple question, but I cannot find a
definitive answer in the documentation or online:

If I'm executing tests across N clients, how is the number of
threads/users setup in a thread group used?

Is it cumulative, meaning the number of users will the total across all
N clients, or will it be a number of threads/users on each client?

For example, if I have 2 clients and set my number of threads/users to
be "10" will I end up running with 10 or 20 total threads/users.

My assumption was that it would be 20 (10 per client).

Thanks,

Dave