I tried with the CSV also but of no use.

I am attaching the screenshots if you could help me figure out the reason.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19307965/CSV%2BData%2Bset%2Bconfig.jpeg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19307965/ThreadGroup.jpeg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19307965/results.jpeg

Also my csvdata.txt under the bin folder has the following contents-
username,password
username1,password1
username2,password2

If you see the Results tree screenshot you would find that the request
parameters being passed to the login servlet are empty in the query string.
I would appreciate if you could let me know where am I going wrong. I have
researched a lot on the net but all in futile.

Thanks in advance,
Ashish Abrol