On 04/09/2008, zhang july <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
>  I am using Jmeter2.2. I am trying send an POST HTTP request with 3
> parameters to our web server.

Current version is 2.3.2.

>  The request is like
>  http://hostname/test?DESTINATION=1234&PORT=80&REQUESTURI=/
>
>  If I set "Path" to"/test" and add 3 parameters in the table in the section
> for "HTTP Request", all 3 parameters didn't include in the request.

That should work - are you sure you are entering the parameters correctly?
Both the Name and Value column should be used.

However, the parameters will be sent as the body of the POST.

>  If I set "Path" to "/test?DESTINATION=1234&PORT=80&REQUESTURI=/" and leave
> the parameter table empty, all parameters can be send out with the POST
> request. But then I don't have the flexibility to change the value of the
> parameters for my load test.

Why not? You can use variables in the Path.

>  Any help or hints will be appreciated.

POST requests normally send parameters as part of the body.