On 03/10/2008, Jose Castro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  In order to support my testing I want to create web pages that return
>  data from different sources.
>  What I am thinking is that I should have a generic csv extractor, so
>  that all my pages return data in csv format
>
>  So for exmaple, I could have
>
>  http://localhost/getnameinfo.php
>
>  and that page will return a SINGLE LINE
>
>  john doe,35,7778889999
>
>  SO THE QUESTION: What will be that generic csv  regular expression?

I assume you want to extract the data from the page using the Regular
Expression Post-Processor?

If so, then it depends on how you want to use the data.

One possibilty would be

This will set the variables:

refName_g1,refName_g2,refName_g3

Another possibility would be to use

(.+)

and then use the __split() function to generate the variables.