On 07/10/2008, sujitkrnayak2006 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Thanks for your quick look, i did the same thing but all my action has added
>  into thread group itself instead of individual HTTP Request.

I don't understand what you mean.

>  I want to record different action into different HTTP Request not under all
>  my recorded action on thread group.

I don' t follow that either.

Each browser request that is passed to the JMeter proxy will generate
a separate HTTP sampler.

By default, the samplers are stored under the controller that you
specify in the proxy controller:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Proxy_Server

This can be any controller, but obviously you have to add it to the plan first.

If you want, you can ask the proxy to group the samples by looking for
gaps between them, see the Grouping options in the documentation
above.

I suggest you try these options out with a simple web-site. Remember
to restart the proxy if you make any changes to the options.