Hi All,

I wanted to know if there is a way to capture the System parameters like
CPU. Memory etc in Jmeter. I have setup the Monitor results listener and
it is working fine when run from the GUI mode. When the test is run from
the command line i.e. in non-gui mode the .jtl file doesn't capture the
system parameters detail. Is there any specific settings needs to be
done for the same. Also I have observed that for all the HTTP request
when I run it as a non-gui test the Request and Response values are not
displayed.

Ajay