Hi Sebb,

Thank you for your response

I ran two times and Cookie Data: was different. Looks like I need to create
regular expression for inertia-bid and JSESSIONID that are different in two
different runs [I have pasted the results below]. But, I am not sure how to
create Regular Expression as I am new in RegEx. It would be great if you
could give some idea on that.

Thanks a lot,
Jagan

Result of First Run:

GET http://www.sonomavich.com:9080/pages/checkout

Cookie Data:
inertia-bid=ec293cd3c6f1436b84fe74554e88f601;
JSESSIONID=BA7E255703C3FCAED9436B7D7BF68BBF

Request Headers:
2.0.50727; MS-RTC LM 8; KTXN B0A0T0U0)
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
UA-CPU: x86

Result of 2nd Run:

GET http://www.sonomavich.com:9080/pages/checkout

Cookie Data:
inertia-bid=77e1adb1a24041e594c6dae275122ff7;
JSESSIONID=3079C4EA8BBEF5B0F1820F3272C4E258