Hi,

I'll try and answer assuming your application is a J2EE web based application
- if its different then this may not be correct but I think the principle
should be broadly the same.

Im also assuming based on your mail that you use a single JMETER thread to
the set-up and tear-down steps, and multiple threads for the work in the
middle.

Id reckon what you need to do you need to is share the session ID cookie
(JSESSIONID) among all your threads. Im not 100% sure about how to do this
but I think its something along the lines of:

- Include a regular expression extractor (or similar) within your setup
script to extract the id of the session created by that script and save it to
a variable

- Using this variable, include this JSESSIONID with all subsequent requests
(from you main script). You could prob do this a number of different ways,
including adding it as HTTP GET parameter to all URLS (i.e.
http://localhost:80?JSESSIONID=XXXXXX) or as a HTTP POST param. There's prob
a cleverer way to do this such that you dont have to modify all your main
script requests, but I cant think of it right now!

Hope thats some help.

Regards,

Adrian