Hi sebb,

These are actualy jsessionid's. For the test I used 2 samplers in the thread with only 3 threads. I was looking for the information in the tree listener and it correlated with what the server was saying.

What I was really hoping for was a new session id for each thread at the restart of the loop. That didn't seem to happen even though the clear cookies flag was set. When looking for why that was happening I noted that only one thread was being worked which made my test even worse. Not having a cookie manager cases the server to react as expected in that there is a new jsession assigned to each sampler request. I'm using the latest release.

I'll turn on debug to see if I can figure out whats happening.

Regards,
Kirk