My test setup has a transaction controller set to generate a parent
sample, with several http samplers as children, there is also a Duration
Assertion.  These elements all work, including having the Duration
assertion applying to each of the http samplers.

Transaction Controler
 | - http sampler
 | - http sampler
 | - http sampler
 | - duration assertion

I wish to put a response assertion as to be applied to each of the http
samplers.  Rather then put it as a child of each sampler, I put it at
the same spot the duration assertion is because it's scope apples to all
the http samplers at the same level.

However, when using the response assertion that checks 'body', this
causes the assertion to fail every pass saying 'response was null'.
Presumably it is failing because its being applied to the parent sample
generated by the transaction controller, which has no body.

Intended behavior?  A little nasty byproduct.. is there any way beyond
putting an assertion under each sampler?

-Steve