From: porobashi [mailto:poroba...@rocketmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:27 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to use "CSV Data Set Config" to take input from file

i recorded web-pages using BadBoy software. then exported to JMeter.
added
CSV File configuration module. entered filename, field names separated
by
commas. tried for 3 users. ran it, no error is Aggregate Report, but i
don't
see any entry in database for the registration.

few days ago, i used BadBoy(to record and then used JMeter) in a similar
way
to test other forms and that worked. previously form data was same for
all
users, so I didn't had to do any other configuration.

any thoughts???

jmeter-user-h...@jakarta.apache.org