It is very high, without Transaction controller response time 900 ms, with
Transaction controller it goes upto 20000 ms.

So I thought abt other way to use think time if I want to use Transaction
controller. I will put one "fake" HTTP request before Transaction controller
and put think time to that request as child.

Br,

Farid