From: Fitzpatrick, Adrian
Sent: 11 February 2009 14:12
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Looking for TOTAL run-time results, not per HTTP request.

*************************************

This e-mail has been received by the Revenue Internet e-mail service. (IP)

Hi,

I think what you want to do is group your entire test under a single
transaction (not a simple) controller - this will count the total time for
everything within the controller and will show average min max etc  in the
summary report for this transaction across all 96 iterations.

- Adrian