Hi all,

I'm being asked if I can run JMeter instances on a virtualised environment.

The detail is that we (will) have massive machines (8 core lots of RAM) that
will run VMware ESX server. On that I will need about 15-30 instances of JMeter
running to generate the load needed. How does the virtualisation affect my
results? In the past I've always run native as I don't trust virtualisation.
JMeter will be the only service running.

Has anyone done tests between native and virtualised? Any experiences? Pros /
Cons? Any help is appreciated.

Best
Oliver