Hi Team,

                I am using 2.3.2 version of the jmeter. I want to record the
Https sites through jmeter. There is a option like "Attempt HTTPS spoofing"  in
the HTTP proxy server. By checking this check box I am able to send the request
through the browser by modifying the https to http. Facing the problem when I
want to log in it is not  recording. Only the first page is getting recorded
from login page is not able to record.  What I am infer from this is the
attempt HTTPS spoofing is able to send the request by modifying the https as
http and is not able to modify the https response to http which ever coming
from the server. Am I in the right track ? and  is there any way to record the
secure sites.

Thanks and Regards
Sirish

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.