Somehow it's "working". I've done everything again (as told on the manual
quoted before) and it's working happily. I can see the "Starting backing
Engine" message on the JMeter-server.log at the Server machine.

Now, moving on to the next problem: I can't see where's saving results. I've
added a Simple Data Writer to the testing plan on the Client, saved it and
runned again (I think it's important to mention that every time I've tried
to stop remote server the message telling me to be patient was the only app
answer, it seemed as if wasn't going to stop, so I've manually closed
application both on server and client) but I dunno where is the file being
saved.

Thanks a lot for your help.