look at the request closely on view results tree listener on why is it
redirecting that many times. There is a parameter in jmeter.properties
called httpsampler.max_redirects which could be changed to increase
the limit. However it wouldn't be recommended. I see in firefox3 this
redirect limit is set to 20.

it could be an application bug as well..

Himanshu