In the Sampler result, I don't know why the "Load time" and "Latency" are
often over 10000 and sometimes over 20000, but the actual time per request
should be 2-4 seconds if run in browser.

My "Thread Properties":
Number of Threads (users): 5
Ramp-Up Period (in seconds): 0
Loop Count: 1

If "Load time" is divided by "Number of Threads", then I think the result is
reasonable.  Did I set something wrong?