Look at the requests which set the cookie in response headers.
If you have automatic redirects, i am not sure but i faintly remember
you might need to redirect yourself to set cookies in jmeter.

First step is to find the requests which set the cookies ps-token
andps_login..in browser response headers look for set-cookie

Himanshu