Hi everyone,

I am new to JMeter and new to the field of Software Testing.  I have a
problem that I hope some of you would have the time to help me with.  I have
searched the archived email threads but did not get any hits.

We have an AJAX application in which one user action (such as a click on a
button) would trigger multiple HTTP requests (seen from Fiddler or Firefox
HTTP Header).  I am asked to measure the performance on each of those
actions under a certain load (say 100 users).

Is there a way to configure JMeter to group those individual HTTP requests
into one "transaction" and sum up the response their response times?

The Aggregate Report does provide min/avg/max measurement for each HTTP
request but seems impossible to visually see which request belongs to which
user action.  Likewise, the test result raw data does have elapsed/response
time for each individual HTTP requests, but it seems almost impossible to
organize the data based on the user action/transaction.

Please help or point me to the right direction.

Thank you,
Nguyen Dao
mr.nguyen...@gmail.com