yes you have, but thing is that.. i am not looking at backend with databse
currently,
just checking the static load.... thats it.. :) it is very simple... in
know..

The thing which you have said is my Future Task not the current one... gud
catch though...

i am just stuck with oracle FORMS.. thats it.. dnt know even this that
Jmeter can further records the Forms(FORMS are same like those are in the
.net applicaiton)

Rest i have done the things...

Hope i am clear this time ...