Hello,
I am attempting to run an existing stored procedure on Jmeter
passing a variable to it. I keep getting diff exception errors on the
result tree using these 3 popular commands.

1- BEGIN
GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP(); end;  Throws SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1,
column 7: PLS-00201: identifier 'GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP' must be declared
(On this one,  I placed the variable  in the lower Jmeter cell as
VARCHAR)

2-DECLARE
sir...@wtc.com VARCHAR(40);
BEGIN SYSTEM_ADMIN_PKG.GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP(); Throws : java.sql.SQLException:
ORA-06550: line 3, column 7:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP

3- BEGIN GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP(sir...@wtc.com);END; throws :
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 3, column 7:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP

Also should I include the package name on the path? BEGIN
SYSTEM_ADMIN_PKG.GET_USER_BY_EMAIL_SP;
This throws: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306:
wrong number or types of arguments.
Im not sure if/when to insert the variable on the parameter value/type below
and just been testing both ways to no avail.
Can someone please help me get a clue.
Thanks in advance