On 11/06/2009, ankush jethi <ankush.je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends,
>  Since we know using HTTP cookie manager lets jmeter use same session for all
>  the threads.

Not true, unless you are using JMeter 2.3.1 which had a bug:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/CookieManagerBugIn231

>  But we are supposed to parametrize our user login. When I do
>  this my scripts dont execute at all.

It seems very unlikely that the samplers don't even run. What error
message is there?

>  Perhaps the reason could be that since
>  its a different user login for every request the same sessionID is no more
>  valid.

No idea what you mean by that.

>  Also when I remove HTTP cookie manager none of my requests are
>  processed as every request produces a login page since no cookies are being
>  saved.

That is true.

>  Any suggestions how can we resolve this issue?

Explain better what you did, what you expected to happen and what
actually happened, and someone might be able to help you.