Hi all,

I have an problem and was wondering if someone had an elegant solution out
there.

I've got a website that I need to perf test and for that I need to logon with a
one-time password. These one-time passwords are listed on another web page. How
do I elegantly scrape all the one-time passwords from the web page and use them
in my JMeter threads? I am aware I can use Regex but we're talking 100's and
1000's of one-time passwords. These are also not available as a CSV before the
test. I need to generate them when the test starts.

Thanks!
Oliver