Hi,

This may be a very basic question regarding assertion.

My problem is i have an response assertion and i am validating against the
"Text". I dont want my script to fail when the response is "Search
successfully done" or "No data found", when i am performing the search.
Assertion is checking using the AND condition, i need to check as OR
condition. Meaning that if i get either of the 2 mentioned text my script
should not fail.How to do this. Please help me in this matter.