hi
The only workaround I had was to uncheck redirect automatically and follow
redirects and use the regex extractor to extract the Location headers to
redirect to and add another sample to visit the extracted location.
As far as I know if redirect automatically or follow redirects is checked
then the assertion applies to the last sample.
regars
deepak