Sebb, i am planing on JMeter 2.3.4 but but in future scope

Currently i have to check that my OLD SCRIPTS can work on new instance...
for e.g
I performed load say instance X, ran scripts and execute them

now there may be changes in that Web Pages and more over Instance now Y,
" will i be able to modify my scripts Instance Y " (as recorded from OLD web
pages)

I think i can change the modify the scripts from "HTTP Request Defaults"
but not sure.. as on old instance X, pages were diff and in new
instance(there may new web pages added to it)

I hope i am clear with this ..

Regrds
Gp