Hi Deepak - thanks for responding.  My csv data config module is set up as:

Allowed quoted data: True
Recycle on EOF: True
Stop Thread on EOF: False
Sharing Mode: All Threads

i tried messing around with different options on these but didn't find the
right fit

Action to be taken on error is set to "Continue".  I even tried to loop
forever with no scheduler and it stops after one go-thru.

-Alan